- Online, secure, hourly backups.
- Supports multiple users
- Use on multiple PC's with no addtional charges.
- Manage users, share company wide records or isolate.
- Large Banks database
- No software cost
- No Monthly charges
- Prints 3 up, 1 up, and 1 up with vouchers.
- Fast check creation screen
- Choose any payor, any payee.
- Download data tables, payors, payees, checks.
- Extensive Online Help
- Schedule, track, and print recurring payments
- Auto calculate payment amounts
- Selective printing, print 1 or 100 checks on a run.
- Reprint checks at no charge.
- Easily archive checks for clutter free screen, access at any time.
- Comprehensive search functions for all records, payors, payees, checks.
- Comprehensive sort functions for all registers.
- Reporting features.
Interested? Want to learn more? How about giving the product a test run...
Click here for a full featured demo...
|We would like to thank
every one of our customers who made this possible,
by using our previous products, AR Now and QCollect, and by purchasing
their checkstock from us over the past 5 years. We have put a lot
of time and your
suggestions into this new product, and we hope you will enjoy using it
as much as we did developing it.
Greg Hanson, President
Mike Heins, Chief Technical Officer
AR Now Online
|AR Now Online is an online
check writing program that produces bank drafts using customer supplied
information. This information can be collected over the phone, fax,
web, in person, or any number of ways. This bank draft is then
deposited as you would deposit a check into your bank account. It is
used by collection agencies, apartment managers, rental companies,
fundraising organizations, and many more around the country.
It is a perfect solution for avoiding credit card merchant fees on
continuing payments where the payor is a known customer. Over a period
of time, the 2-3% charged by credit card companies can add up to a
considerable sum. We do not recommend the program for one time payment
collections, unless you already routinely accept personal checks on
that basis. The bank draft produced is very similar to a personal
check, and as such all of the normal caveats apply. It is not a miracle
collection program, you still need to research your customers, and
follow standard business procedures. But it will allow you to save up
to 7 days waiting for a check in the mail, it will allow you to
automatically create drafts (with your customers consent) on a daily,
weekly, monthly frequency without the customer having to remember to
make the payment.